INFO FOR SATURDAY::
This Saturday is the 2nd Annual Travis Burkhart Foundation “Steps for Hope” 5k/10k
Run/Walk on October 20th, 2012 at 9am. Registration will start at 7a.
The race is being held in Washington IN on I69 at the overpass on County Road 100N.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to call me at 812.257.4492.
Here are the directions to get you where you need to be:
FROM HWY 50E:
1) TURN NORTH ON TO E NATIONAL HWY
2) TURN RIGHT AT FIRST ROAD ON THE RIGHT (N 200 E)
3) HEAD NORTH CROSSING OVER RAILROAD TRACKS
4) TURN RIGHT AT COUNTY ROAD E 100 N
5) DIRECTLY AHEAD IS A I69 OVERPASS—TURN ONTO ACCESS ROAD ON THE NORTH
SIDE OF THE COUNTY ROAD (IT IS GRAVEL)
6) DRIVE DOWN ACCESS ROAD ONTO I69 WHERE YOU WILL BE GUIDED WHERE TO PARK
There will be lots of activities going on through out the day so come out
and enjoy yourself:) You will need to bring a lawn chair and umbrella just in case of rain.
Thanks so much for helping us to help others!